FeelRo Helpers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application, First One =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuzard-

Application, First One =) Empty
PostSubject: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:03 am

Greetings again.
This post contains my application for membership of the FeelRo Helpers. Numbered according to the sticky application rules topic.

1. I have read and accepted the rules of the Helper Guild and I would like to apply for membership.

2.+3. My most active character is 'Kari Tsukiko', a star gladiator that I've trained for a friend who has quit ro not so long ago.

4. PvP and WoE do not concern me, especially not with this character.

5. The reason I chose to play on FeelRo in the first place is because of the timezone I live in (GMT +1), which is the same as the servers. I live in Belgium.

6. I try to be active as much as I can, but during this time I have many real life matters to attend to. After my 16day trip to the USA (leaving on the 26th of this month) I will surely be free to play (or at least I hope so).

7.+8. I have known Ragnarok Online for a long time now. I started playing on Iro a couple of years ago. Later I moved to AnimaRo, which mysteriously disappeared. Then last year I found RebirthRo, a great server, eventhough the GMs were completely incompetent. By the time of August my old computer died and I haven't played since. 9. In May this year I have installed a new computer that runs everything without any trace of lag whatsoever. Not much later I was already active on FeelRo.

10. My current guild is the Wolf Pack guild, but is soon to be disbanded.

11.+12. I don't fully master a,y class, but I think I'm doing fairly well with Star Gladiators, Assassin Crosses, Snipers, Creators and High Wizards. I'm a quick study and I have tried almost all classes.

13. I use the help channel daily, sometimes to help others, sometimes for my own questions.

14. My knowledge of the commands includes most of them, except @whosell2, which puzzles me a bit.

15. I do believe I can help people as I have done already on numerous occasions, using the help channel.

16. If a problem with one of my fellow guild members occurs, I will hear it out and offer my advice and assistance in the matter.

17. My linguistic skills include having Dutch as my mother tongue, speaking fluent English, speaking French, a word or two in German, and my grades for Spanish fail x.X

18. Why I would want to join the Helpers guild. I think the right word is 'empathy'. I believe that helping others helps my personality in a way I do not fully understand.

I sincerely hope to recieve this opportunity, thank you in advance.

Grtz, Chuz~
Back to top Go down
Chuzard-

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:05 am

Since I can't edit my previous post (because I wasn't patient enough for my account ot be accepted, and this is a guest account). I would like to inform you not to PM this one, but "Chuzard" instead, once the account has been accepted.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Helper
ArchAngel

Zodiac : Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:49 am

thank you for filling in this application,

As far as i go Embarassed , i find it decent enough.

Also i am willing to explain @whosell2 for you Razz
Back to top Go down
Chuzard-

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:01 am

Sure thing,
thx man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Thanks for your application Smile
I find it a good one,too Smile what do the others say?
I mean we've enough people who should read here and tell their opinion Razz
Back to top Go down
~Ali~
Loyal Helper

Zodiac : Libra

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Its a good application, certianly one worth considering.
Back to top Go down
ChaperonRouge
Loyal Helper
ChaperonRouge

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:57 am

Better then mine ! XD I m for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://raine.cowblog.fr
Takeu
Helper
Takeu

Zodiac : Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:04 am

Great app +1 for being our first to apply on the forums =D

and i remember you, i tried calling you charzard xD.
Back to top Go down
Chuzard-

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:43 am

Wow, thank you all =]
My first thought was that I actually didn't do very good.
Sometimes I have to write really long essays for school and I find it so boring >.<

What's really strange is that I get a ton of guild offers thrown my way,
now that I want to join the helpers.
Back to top Go down
Dycer
Helper
Dycer

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:39 pm

I think your application was really great! Plus I've met you before in Byalan dungeon, and you were very kind to me. ;D I believe you'll be a great addition <3
Back to top Go down
Chuzard-

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:24 am

In Byalan Dungeon...
Were you a sniper/hunter?
I think we were both looking for vadon cards.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Chuzard-

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:36 am

Exams are over!
I'm free to play =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:39 am

6x a Yes? Guess you're in man Wink Grats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application, First One =)   Application, First One =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application, First One =)
Page 1 of 1